How to make your YouTube Profile Public (we use this for drawings and giveaways)
Make your channel subscriptions public or private (direct link to Google’s help article here)
- Sign in to YouTube.
- In the top right, click your profile picture .
- Click Settings .
- In the left menu, select Privacy.
- Under “Likes and subscriptions,” check or uncheck the box for Keep all my subscriptions private.
- Click Save.
We are disclosing that we’ve included certain products and links to those products on this site that will earn an affiliate commission for any purchases you make. Our goal with Parts Counter Gurus is to help you with your automotive and outdoor questions, but please understand we are doing this as a for-profit business. There are a large number of programs where we are an affiliate and the list changes constantly, so we’re not going to list each and every program that we have an affiliate agreement with. Given this, you should assume that any links leading you to products or services are affiliate links that we will receive compensation from, just to be safe. Having said that, there are millions of products and services on the web for sale. We only promote those products or services that we have investigated and truly feel deliver value to you. If you have any questions regarding the above, please do not hesitate to contact us by using the contact page. It can be accessed on the menu above. Thank You, Keith and Jay
Below are items / things / stuff we’ve talked about on the Podcast
- Episode 60, People Have Lost Their Damn Minds
- Episode 58, Ford Bronco Live Reveal
- Episode 51, Stop Hoarding TP and Buy a Car
- Episode 50, Coronavirus Financial Help
- Episode 49, My Truck
- News (3/28/20)
- From the “Work from Home” Live Stream (3/26/20)
- Episode 47, Interview with The Pop Song Professor
- Episode 46, Bronco II
- Episode 44, Actor Marlon Young
- From #SuperMonday Live Stream
- Episode 43, The Pop Song Professor
- Episode 42, We Told You So
- Depresion Help
- Episode 41, Gifts for Outdoor Enthusiasts
- Episode 40, The Pandra
- Episode 35, Rothmeyer
- Episode 32, Sammy or Dave
- Episode 29, Current Events (and stuff)
- Episode 26, The Trailer
- Episode 21, Lawn Mowers
- Episode 20, Current Events
- Episode 18, Generators
- Episode 17, The Internet
- Episode 14, Part 2, Car Wash
- Episode 11, Wipers
- Episode 8, OBD II Part 2
- Episode 7, OBD II, Part 1
- Episode 3, Holiday Gifts for Car Enthusiasts